Saturday, June 14, 2008

jelly fish, hamburgers, and humidity

YAY YAY YAY! Today is Puerto Vallarta! Well, actually, it's Nuevo Vallarta (which is about 30 minutes out of Puerto Vallarta and it's all hotels and resorts). We got up, were way tired still, but so excited! We got to the school, and took our fancy bus to Puerto Vallarta! After about 30 minutes, I was all curled up listening to Beach Boys and falling asleep. When I woke up, the movie was over, and we were pretty much in the straight up jungle of Mexico. Also, the roads were crazy windy. I was glad when we got to stop and go to the bathroom because I was pretty car sick. I got some cookies and a soda and I felt much better. We talked for the last few hours, and then we finally got there! I was worried that it was going to be stormy when we got here, but it was actually really hot- and incredibly humid. We got our roommate assignments-and I'm with Ashley, Maggie, and Nat. Basically, a party group. Our room is amazing, and it has the best view ever. We went upstairs, got dressed really fast, then went down to the buffet for lunch (it was about 2:30). We ate HAMBURGERS really fast, and then went to the beach and boogie boarded all the rest of the day! Ashley Alberts got stung by a jelly fish, which is pretty scary. The waves were crazy random... When I caught some, I'd get to the top of the wave and try to get inside of it... but I'd usually end up flipping around under the water. We decided it's because the waves are pretty abrupt and just crash. After we swam and such, I put some clothes over my suit and ate! We had tacos, and they were quite good. After that, we walked around on the beach and took pictures until it was way late. I went to bed around 12. Love you all! Good night!!!
=)


sand + salt water + board shorts = the worst of times.

No comments: