Wednesday, May 14, 2008

bruiser, soup, and bingo

Hello everyone! Oh man, what a day! I am so tired right now. We had cereal this morning… and then we went to school. Not to much happened at school, except I wore the wrong shirt, and therefore DID NOT match Mindy. She was mad. I was sad. Haha, just kidding. Only love in our group. After school we just chilled for a bit and had the most scrumptious lunch, which consisted of soup and taquitos. They were surprisingly better than those of Costco. You know, the ones with the freezer burn. That kinda makes the experience. Anyways, we went to our service with Hermana Stallings and played bingo with the ladies. I translated for Loraine… she partied with the borracho (drunk man) and negrito… which I am not sure how to translate that without being horrendously awkward. So basically I just put her markers on for her, cuz she can’t really see too well. Also, I decided I wanted to be her pen pall. Because we’re the best of friends now. She is so cute. After we sang some hymns for them, and they loved it so much (even though I don’t have a good voice). I almost cried during one part, because they are so sweet. We came home, studied (we have our test tomorrow), ate, studied… and played futbol with some girls outside. Two of the girls had this chijuajua. It was so scary and it looked like a rat!!! Haha. Here are the two girls with the little dog… that is wearing clothes like Bruiser (the dog from Legally Blonde).

here is a close up of el perro,

We finished studying more… good times indeed. Sorry this blog is pretty short… but today was busy, if I think of any other interesting stories, I will let y’all know! LOVE YOU!!!

No comments: