Sunday, May 18, 2008

feo faldas, ice cream, and grass talks.

Hola everyone! So today is Sunday, so Ashley and I got up and got ready for church. We went downstairs and ate some breakfast. Much to our dismay, many of the cereals each had about 2 spoonfulls left in their ginormous boxes. So we had lots of different kinds. We went to church… it was fun! Our ward is so nice. After church we went to Burger King. It was amazing. I got a Whopper Jr. meal… PLUS an ice cream cone. Best ice cream ever. Basically what it comes down to is that any American food I try here is the best food ever. After lunch/dinner we went back to the church and just sat on the grass and talked. It was fun… everyone is so cool in our group. After that, we went to choir, which is so amazing because I love how the hymns sound in Spanish. After that we came home on the bus, good times! Sorry today didn’t have much to tell… ha. I’ll tell you a new thing a few of us have discovered. I guess the other teacher told the class that if you add up all of your numbers on each bus ticket receipt and it equals 21, you can get a kiss from anyone you want. None of us want that, but we love counting to 21. I am not lucky, I haven’t gotten 21. That’s basically all that happened today… I am going to bed kind of early because we have to wake up early to go buy our futbol tickets for Wednesday. It’s a huge Atlas game against an Argentine team, which is way cool. Basically, I am becoming more and more obsessed with football every day. In fact, Ashley and Marco have agreed to teach me to play soccer if I teach them how to swim. I am totally down with that, because we want to play soccer on the beach all the time in Nuevo Vallarta. AH! I love it here! It makes me want to go see the world and experience everything! I feel like I have only seen a TINY bit, and I want to see every country! Thanks for the love, Love you all!!!
PS. I am sorry about not responding to every message quickly. I am doing my best to keep in contact with friends and such, but SO SO much is going on. Anyways, I still love hearing from you! Have a great night!
Also, a quote. This one is mainly for a few people… “That is the feo-est falda I have ever visto.” It’s from a movie… but it’s in Spanglish.

No comments: