Monday, May 19, 2008

food, soccer, and amazing-ness.

Today was a good day! This morning we got up early to go get our tickets for the soccer game. We ended up walking for a bit, and we didn’t get to the store because we had to go to school. The bus ride to school was quite the adventure. It was so dang crowded! We were smashed in the little steps by the door. It was quite funny. Once we got to school, we played soccer for a bit. That was fun! During class I got my test back… and I got an 86%! I’m happy with that grade. During the break we played more soccer. Here is a picture! My futbol lesson...

Tambien, I wore cool bracelets today. Here is a picture of my amazing mexican bracelets...

Tambien, I have amazing friends. Here is a picture of my amazing friends!!!

After school, Ashley and I went to Walmart to buy swim towels and caps. Very exciting indeed. After Walmart, we came home to eat lunch… and it was HOT DOGS! YAY!!! We ate, and ate, and ate… ha. Oh well, they were good… we had no choice. After lunch, we went to service… There was nearly a cat fight with two of the ladies over the markers for the bingo cards. Lucky thing we were there to break it up. This is a picture of us at service...

After service, we went to Family Home Evening, and it was fun! We played soccer… haha. And for snack we ate marshmellows. So delicious… once again, I ate a lot. For dinner we had French Toast, and it was so good. Basically the day was filled with so goodness of food. =) Tambien, gracias a Bethany for shrinking your clothes. I love the shirt. =) again.
Also, there is one video up… its of our street crossing. I’m trying to upload the candy one as well. They are both quite entertaining. Love you all! Have a lovely night!

No comments: