Wednesday, May 21, 2008

zip lines, bruised bottoms, and phyllis

Today was such a good day!!! First, we went to school. School was school… today was hard because we know that we are going on a trip in a DAY! So basically, no one could focus. But after school there were a bunch of way cool things all around the school… like a zip line! We were walking over there and I went to kick my friend’s backpack and I TOTALLY slipped and fell backwards. It was so embarrassing and it hurt really bad. I landed HARD on my bottom =( and my wrist. The whole wrist thing scared me, not gonna lie.
right now it is just bruised, so all is well. We got to the zip line… I bet no one can say that they have ZIP LINED off their school, eh? Well… now I can.
Here is a picture of Marco and I right before we went on the zip line!

Here is a picture of me climbing to my death...

After we zip lined, we went back home and ate some food! YAY! It was good! We were going home... and I got the 21 bus ticket!!! I was so so very excited! Then we went to our service and talked the whole time. I talked to Loraine mostly today, and she is doing great! Here is a picture of Loraine and I.

After service we went to the movies! We saw Chronicles of Narnia. I sat by Becky, and basically it was really hilarious. We partied the whole time. I loved her first… I loved her first! =) After the movie, which was quite good, we went to McDonalds to get ice cream and Big Macs!!! Mmm mmm GOOD. Here is a picture of us eating our ice cream…

and another of us eating our Big Macs.

We finished up at McDonalds… and caught a taxi. Ashley and I sat in the back of the car. And by back, I mean BACK of the car. Ha. It was fun. Here is a picture tambien.

Also, the taxi driver asked us what our names were when it was just Ashley and I in the car. Ashley said her name was Phyllis. I started laughing so hard. (It was from the movie) Then I couldn’t say my name was Maria or Shakira because I was laughing so hard. =( Even though I was laughing when I said Jessica… haha. Right now it is almost 12:00… and no one is home. It cracks me up how they party all the time. Heroes. Also, tomorrow is our last day of school for the week!!! YAY!!!
HAVE A GREAT DAY! LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments: