Saturday, May 31, 2008

more death, KFC, and power naps.

Well, this morning I woke up. Kinda. Actually I felt that I was dead when I woke up this morning. I got about 4 hours of sleep, along with a bunch of other kids from our group. We rode on the bus for about 45 minutes to Tonala. We didn’t sleep because sleeping is LAME. We got there, and bought lots of cheap stuff… like placemats, mugs, plates, and other cooly things. There was tons of pottery and suns and moons, and it was all really pretty. At about 10:40, Becky, Marco, and I broke down and ate…. Lunch… at KFC. Yeah, we win the prize for coolness. It was quite delicious, I might add. Right after we ate, we crashed even more. Everyone was SO tired. We bought a little bit more, and then we got back on the bus again. Becky and I got our second wind for about 20 minutes more, and sang every Disney song on my iPod. It was a good time, but we were tired once we stood up. We went to an art museum. The art was different, it was modern stuff.

us in front of... something? ha.

Everyone was so exhausted.

We took the bus back to the university. It would have been happy if we could have gone home, but we had to be at the church to practice for stake conference. So we went to the church, and we ate a cinnamon roll on the grass outside… quite yummy, but honestly I was too tired to know any better. We went to stake conference, and we sang. For about the first 30 minutes I was in and out… sadly. But it was a nice power nap. I enjoyed it very much. I understood the mission president and the temple president because they were both white and spoke slower. That was nice. =) After stake conference we practiced Thriller in the parking lot. Yes, lots of people watched. Also, they announced our talent show in stake conference. I believe that I will have never been so fearful in my whole life. Dancing all crazy-life in front of a billion people. Yikes! We almost went dancing, but thank goodness everyone was too tired, and we all went home and slept. =) Buenas Noches! Te quiero!

No comments: